Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

2011 Winter Anime Season - Hourou Musuko

Hey all!
I'm not sure how many of my readers like anime or keep up with anime, but I'm so STOKED for Hourou Musuko to come out in January.We've got two unsubbed teasers out, and the art alone is superb. I'm so happy they kept the watercolor just like the original manga. <3

To sum up the story in a few short words, it's centered around two elementary school children. One is a boy, Shūichi Nitori, who wishes to be a girl and a girl,  Yoshino Takatsuki who wants to be a boy. The story is fantastic, and the characters are a nice mix of likable and realistic.

Here's the long teaser that was just recently released

The main website for the show is here: http://www.houroumusuko.jp/  Just be aware it's all in Japanese. =)

The anime, produced by AIC Classic and Aniplex, will begin airing in Japan on January 14, 2011 on Fuji TV's Noitamina programming block. The director will be Ei Aoki and the screenplay was written by Mari Okada. Chief animator Ryūichi Makino based the character design used in the anime on Takako Shimura's original concept and the main animator is Michio Satō. The music was produced by Satoru Kosaki and Keiichi Okabe, both from Monaca, and the sound director is Jin Aketagawa.

15 comments:

  1. cool post ! i like it, wach my blog to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look into this anime when it comes out! But January is such a long time :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The animation is really good! The music in the teaser was also really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, I'm going to have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha looks kinda cool, might keep an eye on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll add this to the list of anime I need to check out next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks ok, hope its not gonna fail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...I'll try to keep an eye out for this anime.

    Lately all I've been watching is Panty and Stocking, and I'm still behind on that x_X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't unsee the NGE ears on their heads...dem highlights *_*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice artwork but a bit loli for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Another anime to keep tabs on! *Scuddles money aside*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome trailer!! Reminds me of Myazaki's style

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is probably one of the only shows that interests me this winter, otherwise the lineup seems quite dull.

    ReplyDelete