Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Head is THROBBING! (Insert sexual innuendo here)

This week at work has been a difficult one- I'm so glad it's my weekend. I've been getting headaches more often, and it's becoming very hard to stay friendly when your head is throbbing. :< I'm looking forward to work though, I'm making progress in my department and I feel like things are going in the right direction finally.

Plans for my weekend:
Visit boyfriend
Get World of Warcraft to install
Draw more and hopefully better...
Level up my Hunter
Purchase a new computer and scanner
Sleep :3

I've been doodling in Photoshop... here's what I came up with in an hour. x_x It isn't anything to write home about, but I thought I'd share.

I'm really hoping to improve using the tool. I feel confident in my hand to paper art- but it just doesn't translate the way I want via tablet.

If anyone has any tips with working in PS, please feel free to share in the comments! I'm open for suggestions.

12 comments:

  1. Cute drawing! I'm really not that big of a photoshop fan myself, I just feel like my art looks better when done traditionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drawing! I hope you get a lot done out of this period of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drawing is nice. There's something wrong with the open eye though.
    following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are one of my favourite blogers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome drawing! You got yourself some real talent thar!
    Following and looking forward to new updates!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice drawing! I love working with photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not the only thing thats throbbing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno, I think that the lineart is rather clean for tablet art!

    I think the best way to use tablets is to have a super huge canvas, draw on that, and then shrink it down for smoother lines. Works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work, I'm taking a photoshop class right now, it's great fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the comments guys. @Ada, I was thinking about trying that- I have a friend that does pixel art and it always comes out fantastic. x_x

    ReplyDelete
  11. very noice free hand art skill (makes me wish I had any at all =D); get well soon

    ReplyDelete