Thanks for checking out my blog! Please comment/follow so I can check out yours too!
That's happened to me too. It's so nice to finally be able to touch a door knob without it shocking you.
I end up having to knock on all metal objects to try to avoid the pain....
I despise electric shocks. I touch every metal doorknob and handle with my fingernail first; works for me. Pennies and coins also get rid of the static but that would look odd in public.
Something about the winter where I live always makes me a shock magnet. I don't have long hair anymore, though, so thankfully I don't sizzle myself just brushing my head.
nice post dude
I wear a fleece pullover sometimes and when I take it off, it builds up a huge static charge. Sometimes my dogs will poke me with their noses, causing a discharge... yeah they don't like me too much sometimes.
Hah, I hate it when that happens :) luckily it always goes away too!
My brother enjoys zapping me with the static from his polyester clothes after they've been through the dryer -___________-
everything went better than expected!!
This happens to me almost every time I get out of a car. I'm the reason why they put those warnings up at gas stations about sparks.
nice and funny :)
I like the sound of hitting metal, but hate getting shocked lol
good thing my door handles are plastic! oh wait, maybe that's why they break all the time....
Electric shocks aren't so bad. To me, they're nothing but a pleasant surprise.