Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kuragehime and McDonalds

So yesterday I heard from a friend that Mc Donalds has Hello Kitty toys. I went to pick up a happy meal, since I'm an avid Hello Kitty fan. I specifically order a 'girls' chicken nuggets kids meal, but it seems that the cashier didn't quit understand and when I got to open my meal- I had received a boys! =( I was only upset for a moment, when I realized the current boys toys are Transformers, fuck yeah.

I got Bumblebee. :3 Everything went better than expected!



I've been having a hell of a time drawing with my tablet.  I'm considering picking up a scanner and simply starting to make water colors again, which is more of my forte.... Anyway, I doodled this- it's some Kuragehime (Princess Jellyfish) fanart. =)

17 comments:

  1. Princess Jellyfish? Please tell me you're also watching Ika Musume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lonely eyes. As if people see right through her. Kind of like...wait for it...a jellyfish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boys happy meals were always superior :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man we used to get the best shit in happy meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone remember McDonalds own brand transformers from happy meals?

    Also cool picture, some talent going on there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always amazed by people that can draw, I can't even get stick figures right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really nice image. I'm hopeless with the tablet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have boys and girls happy meals now? dang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kurage Hime is my favorite show right now. It makes me all bubbly. I love Tsukimi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice toys and picture! xD hehe but you better grab what you can from happy meals these days since the president wants to literally remove all toys in fast food places.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the last toy I got from McDonalds was a Spider-man toy. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You made that? Looks manga worthy!! You got skills.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That' so cool. It's a world in it.

    ReplyDelete